|2012 JNA award winners|
Applications and nominations are now being accepted for the second annual JNA Awards, which honors and recognizes excellence and innovation in the jewelry industry with a focus on the Asian trade. Individuals or organizations interested in participating can fill out an enrollment form on the JNA Awards website. The deadline is May 15.
The 2013 JNA Awards award categories are as follows:
* Brand of the Year Award: Retail
* Employer of the Year Award
* Innovator of the Year Award: Manufacturing - business operations
* Innovator of the Year Award: Manufacturing - Technology Application
* Manufacturer of the Year Award: colored gemstone cutting and processing
* Manufacturer of the Year Award: diamond cutting and processing
* Manufacturer of the Year Award: precious stones inlaid jewelry
* Manufacturer of the Year Award: prime precious metal jewelry
* Outstanding Contribution Award
* Outstanding Business of the Year Award: India
* Outstanding Business of the Year Award: China Mainland
* Annual retailer awards
* Annual networking platform for retailers Awards
* The annual jewelry store Excellent Interior Design Awards
* Sustainable development awards
* Outstanding Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award (40 years old or less)
Companies and individuals may submit entries on behalf of themselves or others from mid-March to mid-May. The first stage of the judging process will begin in mid-May and end in mid-June. On June 20 the honorees or shortlisted candidates will be announced. The honorees and recipients will be feted at a gala dinner and presentation ceremony at the Grand Hyatt Hong Kong on September 12 during the September Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair 2013.
Awards ceremony and dinner tickets are now available at the JNA Awards website.
Please join me on the Jewelry News Network Facebook Page, on Twitter @JewelryNewsNet and on the Forbes Web site.