Asteria Colored Diamonds

Asteria Colored Diamonds

TechForm

TechForm Platinum Jewelry Casting

Leibish & Co

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving


Okay I couldn’t find a bejeweled Turkey so you’ll just have to make do with this $100 million diamond peacock brooch from Graff Diamonds.

In myth and legend the peacock has long carried portents of nobility, guidance and good luck. Turkeys just taste good.

Thanksgiving is the official start of the holiday season so my gift-giving guides will be up as soon as I can find the time to put them together. Travel begins again in a few days. I’ll be attending Art Basel Miami Beach and Design Miami. It’s my first time attending these events so it will be like a treasure hunt to me. The rest of my time will be dedicated to the holidays.

Enjoy


 Please join me on the Jewelry News Network Facebook Page, on Twitter @JewelryNewsNet and on the Forbes website.