The JNA Awards is calling for qualified organizations and individuals to take part in this highly-regarded awards program in the jewelry and gemstone trade. Organized by JNA (Jewellery News Asia), this annual awards event honors and recognizes companies and industry players from around the world for unique innovation, outstanding achievements and a commitment to best business practices, with a focus on their contribution in Asia.
The deadline for applications is midnight (Hong Kong time) on April 30.
The JNA Awards offers a chance to do the following:
• Raise your profile through the awards public relations and communication campaigns
• Gain excellent recognition as an industry leader and innovator in your field
• Celebrate and acknowledge your team’s efforts, commitment and excellence
• Be part of the leadership group to uphold excellence and promote best practices
• Impress partners, clients and investors by through the recognition
The JNA Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner will be held on September 20 during the September Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair 2015.
The awards categories are as follows:
1. Lifetime Achievement Award (nominated by the organizer)
2. 3 Decades of Excellence
3. Brand of the Year – Retail
4. Employer of the Year
5. Industry Innovation of the Year
6. Manufacturer of the Year – Colored Gemstone Cutting & Polishing
7. Manufacturer of the Year – Diamond Cutting & Polishing
8. Manufacturer of the Year – Gem-Set Jewelry
9. Manufacturer of the Year – Precious Metals-Only Jewelry
10. Outstanding Enterprise of the Year – ASEAN Countries
11. Outstanding Enterprise of the Year – India
12. Outstanding Enterprise of the Year – Mainland China
13. Retailer of the Year (450 outlets and below)
14. E-tailer of the Year
15. Sustainability Initiative of the Year
16. Young Entrepreneur of the Year (Age 40 and below)
Entries will be judged in mid-May till June. Finalists will be named June 25 and the winners will be announced September 20 at the Awards Ceremony & Gala Dinner
For more information, visit www.JNAawards.com.
Please join me on the Jewelry News Network Facebook Page, on Twitter @JewelryNewsNet and on the Forbes website.