The organizers of the JNA Awards have extended the application deadline for another week until May 7 (Midnight Hong Kong time). The awards program recognizes and honors outstanding individuals and companies from around the world whose business practices have had a positive impact on the Asian region and the gemstone and jewelry industry.
It is sponsored by Jewellery News Asia, the biggest jewelry trade magazine in Asia, and a division of tradeshow and publishing group UBM Asia.
Applicants can select from the following 15 award categories:
1. Lifetime Achievement Award (nominated by the organiser)
2. 3 Decades of Excellence
3. Brand of the Year – Retail
4. Employer of the Year
5. Industry Innovation of the Year
6. Manufacturer of the Year – Coloured Gemstone Cutting & Polishing
7. Manufacturer of the Year – Diamond Cutting & Polishing
8. Manufacturer of the Year – Gem-Set Jewellery
9. Manufacturer of the Year – Precious Metals-Only Jewellery
10. Outstanding Enterprise of the Year – ASEAN Countries
11. Outstanding Enterprise of the Year – India
12. Outstanding Enterprise of the Year – Mainland China
13. Retailer of the Year (450 outlets and below)
14. E-tailer of the Year
15. Sustainability Initiative of the Year
16. Young Entrepreneur of the Year (Age 40 and below)
Judging will run from May 8 till mid-June. The announcement of finalists will be presented on June 25. The winners will be announced and honored at the JNA Awards Ceremony & Gala Dinner on September 20, held during the September Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair 2015.
For more information, visit www.JNAawards.com.
Please join me on the Jewelry News Network Facebook Page, on Twitter @JewelryNewsNet and on the Forbes website.