The fifth edition of the JNA Awards is inviting qualified companies and individuals from the jewelry and gemstone industry to enter the prestigious international award.
The annual JNA Awards, organized by the jewelry trade publication JNA magazine, recognizes innovators and leaders who have made significant contributions to the advancement of the trade in Asia, and have demonstrated excellence and outstanding entrepreneurial achievements.
There is no cost to enter the JNA Awards and entrants can be self-nominated or nominated by others.
This year, the awards will cover 11 categories:
* Lifetime Achievement Award (nominated by the organizer)
* Brand of the Year - Retail
* Industry Innovation/Sustainability Initiative of the Year
* Manufacturer of the Year - Cutting & Polishing
* Manufacturer of the Year - Jewelry
* Outstanding Enterprise of the Year - ASEAN/Korea
* Outstanding Enterprise of the Year - India
* Outstanding Enterprise of the Year - Greater China
* Retailer of the Year (450 outlets and below)
* E-tailer of the Year
* Young Entrepreneur of the Year (Age 40 and below)
Interested parties can access the entry forms now on the JNA Award's official website. Deadline for submissions is midnight (Hong Kong time) of April 30.
The judging process will be undertaken by a highly respected international panel starting from May to mid-June. The Honorees or shortlisted entrants will be announced on June 25 at the June Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair, and will be feted together with the recipients or winners on September 14 at the JNA Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner during the September Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair.
The JNA Awards 2016 is supported by Headline Partners, Rio Tinto Diamonds and Chow Tai Fook, together with Diarough Group, the Israel Diamond Institute Group of Companies, Shanghai Diamond Exchange, and Guangdong Land Holdings Limited serving as Honored Partners.
Please join me on the Jewelry News Network Facebook Page, on Twitter @JewelryNewsNet, the Forbes website and on Instagram @JewelryNewsNetwork