A new pavilion is among the highlights of the 26th edition of the June Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair to be held June 20 to 23 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. More than 1,780 international exhibitors will be displaying products and services in more than 64,000 square meters of exhibition space.
A new Turkish Pavilion will debut its creations, bringing the number of international exhibitors to 15, including Brazil, mainland China, Italy, Japan, and the United States.
Twelve theme pavilions also add to the lineup at the show, including the Diamond Pavilion in Halls 3F, 3G & 5F, which this year features 412 exhibitors. The pavilion houses companies exhibiting under the banner of the Antwerp World Diamond Council, the Israel Diamond Institute, India, the United States, as well as diamond exhibitors from the rest of the world. Other pavilions, feature jewelry, gemstones and pearls, and other raw jewelry materials.
Other highlights include the following:
* Fine Design Pavilion and Fine Gem Pavilion, which will showcase high-quality loose diamonds, pearls, and gemstones as well as jewelry masterpieces, invaluable antiques and vintage jewelry from a select group of 82 jewelry exhibitors from around the world.
* Hong Kong Premier Pavilion is the signature podium for 35 of the city’s top jewelry companies.
* JewelleryNetAsia.com will host a morning briefing on “Success of Jewellery eCommerce” on 21 June in meeting room S226 of HKCEC.
* Fukui Shell Nucleus Factory will host a seminar titled “Imparting a Unique Identity to Each Pearl” on 21 June morning in meeting room S224 of HKCEC.
The Gemmological Association of Hong Kong will host a seminar called “Project Burma” on 22 June afternoon in meeting rooms S226 – S227 of HKCEC.
* The 7th Gerdau Auction Pearl Auction June 17 -19.*
* The 58th Robert Wan Tahiti Perles Auction, June 20 -21
Please join me on the Jewelry News Network Facebook Page, on Twitter @JewelryNewsNet and on the Forbes Website.
New home for All The Rage
4 years ago