The inaugural JNA Awards, which honors and recognizes excellence and achievements in the jewelry trade with a focus on contribution and advancement in the Asian region, will be held during the September Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair (September 19 – 25).
Award winners will be honored at a ceremony and gala dinner on September 20 at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong. The awards are organized by Jewellery News Asia, a subsidiary of UBM Asia, in collaboration with UBM Awards.
The event is calling for entries until May 4. Companies and individuals interested in submitting an application can visit www.JNAawards.com for entry forms and to obtain details on the awards categories, rules of entry, judging criteria and judging process.
JNA Awards Categories include:
* Manufacturer of the Year
* Retailer of the Year
* Employer of the Year
* Brand of the Year
* Industry Innovation of the Year—Manufacturing
* Industry Innovation of the Year—Retail
* Sustainability Initiative of the Year
* Young Leader of the Year (Age 30 or below)
* 3 Decades of Excellence Award
* Outstanding Contribution to the Industry of the Year
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Wonder of the World Award